welcome

Welcome to Be You Magazine Blog
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ZINNY'S LADIES NIGHT OUT


 
Saturday 23rd February 2013 the kick off edition of Zinny's Ladies Night Out took place at the Pearl Hall of the prestigious Juanita Hotel Amadi Flat - Old GRA, Port Harcourt. It was a fabulous night of Style, Fashion, Fun and Networking for the ladies.
 


 
 
 
 
The Fab event was put together by Zinny Styles Limited - a personal Image Management and Consultancy company that is committed to helping individuals build confidence through appearances behaviour and communication skills.



 
 
 
 
 

 



Zinny's Ladies Night out was supported by Bigpikchor, ASIA TOWN, Juanita Hotel, My Reward, Gentle Touch, Kestyle Fashion Company, Palomino, HOUSE OF MOISE, HOUSE OF KIKI , Shoot Film, Touch Portharcourt, UK TRAVEL AGENCY.















If you will like to get in touch with the organizers, send an e-mail to
info@zinnystyles.com
Or visit them at No 22A Elelenwo Street GRA Phase 2.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple
ipad and tested to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know
this is completely off topic but I had to share it with
someone!

my website ... Storage Dayton

Followers